About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Top 5 Series

I have 2 weeks left here.  In honor of my time in Barcelona and inspired by High Fidelity, I am going to blog as many Top 5's as I can think of before I go.  This is an effort to organize and share my parting reflections.  I definitely have some Graduation Goggles in action.

Top 5 Things Left to Do...

1.  Eat arrós negre


2.  Take advantage of primavera and visit the Cervantes Rose Garden

3.  Museums.  This city is up to its eyeballs in arts & culture and I haven't fully flexed the inner nerd here.  I even live next to the MACBA, but the closest I ever get is letting Duke pee on the lawn outside.  There is even a chocolate museum (can't believe I haven't gone  yet).

4.  Wine tasting in Vilafranca del Penedés...

5.  Have at least one more mini-adventure.  I'm thinking Lleida, Cadaqués, or Tarragona.  

1 comment:

  1. Sweet list, John Cusack is always good to draw inspiration from. How i met your mother also a good source. Nerd!

    ReplyDelete