About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Paying Attention

I'm not a religious person, but I would consider myself spiritual.  If the world doesn't have magic and mystery in it, I am not interested.  The day before I decided to go back to the U.S., I dropped my watch on the floor.

Now, this watch is a sturdy fossil watch.  It has gone through a lot of wear with no tear.  Generally, I refer to it as my "sexy man watch".  It was a Christmas present from my sister and my dad after I told them about not really being a girl.  When I accidentally dropped this watch, it shattered on the inside, but the outer glass* was intact.  Maybe it was coincidence, but I am going to take it as a sign.  Basically, my time is up in Barcelona and this particular phase of life.  I need to go home and get that watch fixed.


*Before I proofread this, "glass"originally said "girl".  In error?  Maybe accidentally on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment