About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Return of the JP

I am returning to Seattle a little sooner than expected. The original plan was June 12th, but life happened.

Current plan:
At the buttcrack of dawn on June 5, I fly to Seattle solo and my dad flies with Duke to Victoria, B.C. On Monday, June 6 I have a job interview in downtown Seattle. I just found out yesterday so planning travel is a bit stressful. While I am there, my dad will be getting my car up and going at Tita Baby's house. She has been kind enough to store my things while I have been playing in Barcelona. After my interview on Monday, I'll take the ferry to the island to meet up with my dad. He'll hang out for a few days than fly to LAX. I will be sticking around Canada until I have a permanent place to live and a job. Hopefully things will be sorted out quickly.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. bonne chance!!!!!!!!!!! you will do wooooonderfullly :)

    ReplyDelete