About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States

Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick weekend update...

Friday, Bente and I went to a lesbian mud wrestling match.  It was pretty fun and we met some really cool people including the owner of the Cat Bar in Barcelona.  There were tons of promotions at the club and people were giving out free chuptos of Jagermeister which was nice.  Unfortunately, when it came time for the actual match, I couldn't see anything because all of the tall people decided to stand in front of me.

Saturday, some friends and I met up at the now regular bar, Foxy Lady and then migrated over to Oddland.  Afterwards, most of them went home.  Alex and I rallied and went to Otto Zuts to dance our asses off.  the music was even better than the first time I went.  Who goes to a dance club and gets to crazy to 90s alternative????  This guy.   Also, props to my Ethletics (the eco-ethical version of Converse) for allowing me to jump up and down on broken glass the whole night.  Spanish Style - I got home at 6:30 in the morning, walked the dog a couple hours later, then went to bed again.

Sunday was mostly me being in a coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment